Traditional Wireline and Mobile
The mass volume of voice traffic is still transported over fixed wireline networks. Telecom companies that offer traditional telephony services need a flexible billing and customer care solution to support these services and ensure growth and revenue generation. A complete packaged solution that covers all billing and management aspects of the service operation enables operators to reduce costs, speed time-to-market and assure revenue.
Proven Track Record
MINDBill Billing and Customer Care has proven across the globe that it is the ideal solution for both traditional wireline telephone services and wireless GSM services. The system meets the needs for offering either one of these services, or both simultaneously. Quick configuration of new products and services, robust rating and billing engines, global roaming and handset provisioning for GSM subscribers, are all features that will make MINDBill an important tool in generating revenue streams.
MINDBill provides traditional wireline and GSM carriers with a complete solution that simplifies deployment and allows fast ROI.
– Comprehensive customer care functionality utilizing a friendly GUI that eases the day-to-day CSR tasks.
Service Order and Trouble Ticketing
– All tasks and customer tickets are managed by the work order facility.
Multiple Services and Rating Plans
– Allowing the operator to define an unlimited number of services such as Voice Calls, SMS, GPRS, MMS, and Value-added services, bundles and rating plans.
– Flexible invoice generation and shipment options.
Finance and A/R
– Adjustments, payments and one-time charges and credits are easily performed and tracked.
– Keeping track of the inventory items by part number, serial number, and a full SIM card management for GSM operators.
– Full control and monitoring of the incoming and outgoing funds in any cashier’s ’drawer’.
– Billing and managing visiting subscribers on your network, as well as billing your subscribers for roaming on another network.