Turnkey Prepaid Systems
Staying ahead of the competition represents an ever more difficult challenge in today’s prepaid communications market. In addition to lowering their prices, providers have to offer more complex and attractive services to the increasingly knowledgeable and demanding customers.
MINDBill is a flexible, real-time customer care and billing solution implemented by over 80 prepaid operators worldwide. It scales to support millions of users and an unlimited amount of concurrent sessions, while delivering critical real-time functionalities, sustaining different and complex prepaid scenarios and providing a broad portfolio encompassing data, multimedia and voice services.
The real-time architecture of MINDBill allows providers to offer multiple prepaid services, including rechargeable cards, disposable cards and prepaid accounts, while providing accurate service management and achieving maximum business efficiency at the same time. The MINDBill prepaid server enables real-time AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) by identifying the subscriber at service initiation, authorizing the specific service, returning the cut-off parameters (duration, volume, go/no go), constantly updating the customer’s balance and cutting-off the session when the balance bottoms out.
The scalable solution provided by MINDBill has an expandable architecture that includes open, documented APIs. It is integrated with major equipment vendors, runs on different platforms and operating systems and is interoperable in real-time with various legacy systems: billing , accounting and financial.
MINDBill Prepaid solution includes the following main capabilities:
Flexible Customer Self-Service
– Providing both Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services and Web-based tools to analyze and respond to customer behavior in real-time.
– Powerful rating engine that enables sophisticated rating and discounting models even for prepaid services.
Balance and Wallet Management
– Enables managing multiple services simultaneously from a single prepaid balance. Managing multiple electronic wallets per subscriber with intelligent replenishment options.
Voucher and Calling Card Management
– Automatic creation of one-time and rechargeable vouchers and calling cards by lots, each enabling different services, charging models and access restrictions.
Call Traffic Management
– Maximizing the utilization of resources and converting raw data into business intelligence. Revenue leakage and fraud are prevented, as the entire network is constantly monitored