VoIP and NextGen
The VoIP Opportunity
In the revolutionary world of Voice over IP (VoIP) services, there are many opportunities. Based on IP networks and standard protocols, the evolving Internet Telephony allows new and incumbent carriers alike to offer high-quality advanced services with highly competitive prices to enterprises, residential and casual customers. The MINDBill carrier-grade billing and customer care solution is a billing and customer care platform that allows service providers to capture all these opportunities in a single solution.
A single MINDBill system can concurrently support:
- Last-mile voice services including managed enterprise voice and voice
- Long distance bypass including prepaid calling cards.
- Wholesale voice - origination, termination and transit services.
The VoIP Pioneer
MIND is a VoIP billing pioneer, with real-world experience since 1997, and as such has a remarkable track record in this area. Being familiar with IP technologies from the start, MINDBill was specifically designed for the IP next-generation world, not relying on legacy telephony ‘single service’ architectures. Many successful implementations of the MINDBill VoIP solutions are spread all over the globe, including one of the world’s largest prepaid VoIP implementations at China Unicom, supporting more than 40 million active prepaid subscribers in real time and at any time.
MINDBill provides the key features critical for VoIP next-generation providers in a wide variety of markets.
Prepaid and Postpaid Convergence
– Supporting both prepaid and postpaid business models in a single platform.
Interoperability with Leading Vendors
– Pre-integrated with leading equipment manufacturers, including Cisco, Ericsson and Alcatel.
– The MINDBill solution is SIP-ready, as predefined and customized voice application flows are supported.
– Supporting managed services for business and residential customers, such as IP Centrex, voice VPN and unified communications.
– A comprehensive Interconnect module to manage origination and termination partners, both VoIP and PSTN.
– Designed as an “off-the-shelf” product. Due to our extensive experience with VoIP networks and business models, deploying the MINDBill VoIP solution is usually a matter of just a few weeks.